Here we go, as promised! Here are my 5 (almost 6) year old’s favorite things about Walt Disney World! Ever the little politician, she actually said that “spending time with my family” was her most favorite thing. J
1. The Dumbo Ride – “I like riding on it. I like to make it go up and down!” I can’t COUNT the number of times we’ve ridden this ride. On our last visit, during morning Extra Magic Hours, Dumbo wasn’t operating yet (because of rain). She REFUSED to ride anything else until Dumbo opened up. This is from the OLD Dumbo ride (and her first visit at 2 ½ years old). We can’t wait to experience the new attraction!!!
2. Cinderella’s Castle – “I like eating at it. I love seeing the Princesses. It’s my most favorite part of all!” When Belle came to our table, my daughter leaned in and told her, “You’re my FAVORITE princess!” Belle, not missing a beat, said, “Shhhh….it’s okay. I won’t tell the others.”
3. The swimming pool – This is the big family pool at All-Star Music. The kids LOVE it!
4. Meeting the characters and having them sign my autograph book – I love watching the characters with my kids. I will never forget my oldest daughter’s first meeting with Mickey and Minnie. She loved having the characters “color” in her book. I made them autograph books that we used to make photo albums when we got home. They both love looking through their books!
5. Magic Carpets of Aladdin – Can you see a trend in her favorite rides? She’s also a big fan of the TriceraTop Spin. Watch out for the camels while on the Magic Carpets of Aladdin – remember, they spit!
I hope you have enjoyed hearing what my preschoolers love most about Walt Disney World. Contact me today to help you make YOUR family’s magical vacation dreams come true! Contact me today at amy@travelwiththemagic or 1-800-670-4312, x129.