Who says you can’t experience the magic of Disney without breaking the bank? Disney’s All-Star Resorts puts you in the middle of the magic for an affordable price. While these resorts promise to be big on savings, they are also big on fun. The brightly colored buildings and larger than life icons will appeal to any age.
Here’s what Disney’s All-Star Resorts have to offer:
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort has themed sections that capture the feel of country, Broadway, jazz, rock ’n’ roll, and calypso. You won’t have to look far to find large scale musical icons like a neon-lit jukebox, giant cowboy boots, adorned top hats, guitars, trombones, saxophones, and much more. You can enjoy taking a swim in the guitar-shaped calypso pool or the grand piano-shaped pool. The main building, Melody Hall, has a food court, gift shop, and arcade. Standard rooms will accommodate up to 4 guests plus a child under the age of 3 in a crib. All-Star Music also offers suites that will sleep up to 5 guests comfortably, 6 if there is a small child. The suites have a small kitchenette area, two rooms, and two bathrooms.
- Disney’s All-Star Movie Resort has five themed sections that pay tribute to classic Disney films – including Disney Pixar’s Toy Story, Fantasia, The Love Bug, The Mighty Ducks, and One Hundred and One Dalmatians. Toy Story lovers will be in awe at the large Buzz Lightyear and Woody at the resort. You will also enjoy seeing Herbie, Pongo, and Fantasia paraphernalia. The Mighty Ducks area will appeal to the sports fans with its hockey icons. You can enjoy the magic by making a splash in the Fantasia pool or the Duck Pond pool. The main building has a food court, gift shop, and arcade. Standard rooms will accommodate up to 4 guests plus a child under the age of 3 in a crib.
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort caters to the sports fans with football, tennis, baseball, basketball, and surfing as its themes. You will be ready to cheer when you see the large icons such as a football helmet, megaphones, baseball bats, scoreboards, basketball, tennis racquets and more. You can keep cool in the Surfboard Bay pool or the baseball diamond-shaped Grand Slam pool. The main building, Stadium Hall, has a food court, gift shop, and arcade. Standard rooms will accommodate up to 4 guests plus a child under the age of 3 in a crib.
- Babysitting/Childcare Services
- Coin-Operated laundry facility
- Valet dry cleaning
- High Speed Internet
- Refrigerator rental
- Poolside bar
- Voice mail
- Luggage service
- Disney bus transportation
To learn more contact me at MichelleT@travelwiththemagic.com